Common questions about the UCLBG
- Who can participate in the UCL Business Game?
All students – across all fields of study, with School of Management students taking priority
- Do people sign up as teams?
Applicants can only sign up as individuals.
- What does it cost to participate?
- How can I apply?
The entire application process will be held on this website. To apply, simply click on “apply here” and follow the indicated steps.
- What is the selection process?
Students are pre-selected through their online application.
- When will the UCL Business Game take place?
The UCL Business Game will take place on 21st and 22nd January of 2017.
- Where will the UCL Business Game take place?
The UCL Business Game will take place at Canary Wharf, 1 Canada Square, London E14 5AB.
- Which language will be used?
The entire event will be held in English.
- Do I have to bring a laptop?
Your computer will be an essential tool. Everyone should bring a laptop.
- What is the dress code?
- Do I need specific prior knowledge in order to participate?
Every case will be introduced beforehand. However, we do encourage you to read about the different topics (Marketing, Negotiation, Strategy and Pitching) and the different companies (they are the ones that will provide you with the cases, which will be related to their business) before the event.
- Will I have the opportunity to apply for an internship or job?
The UCL Business Game will be a good opportunity for you to meet corporate partners.