Common questions about the UCLBG
- Who can participate in the UCL Business Game?
All students – across all fields of study, with School of Management students taking priority
- Do people sign up as teams?
Applicants can only sign up as individuals.
- What does it cost to participate?
£15 as a deposit. Failure to attend on both days equals to forfiture of deposit.
- How can I apply?
The entire application process will be held on this website. To apply, simply click on “apply here” and follow the indicated steps.
- What is the selection process?
Students are pre-selected through their online application.
- When will the UCL Business Game take place?
The UCL Business Game will take place on 18th and 19th January of 2017.
- Where will the UCL Business Game take place?
The location will be disclosed closer to the date of the event
- Which language will be used?
The entire event will be held in English.
- Do I have to bring a laptop?
Your computer will be an essential tool. Everyone should bring a laptop.
- What is the dress code?
- Do I need specific prior knowledge in order to participate?
Every case will be introduced beforehand. However, we do encourage you to read about the different topics (Marketing, M&A, Strategy and Pitching) and the different companies (they are the ones that will provide you with the cases, which will be related to their business) before the event.
- Will I have the opportunity to apply for an internship or job?
The UCL Business Game will be a good opportunity for you to meet corporate partners.